[ECOS] There is a way to change a 'fconfig' redboot valuefroma linux program

thierry langlais thierry.langlais@efixo.com
Mon Apr 24 12:41:00 GMT 2006

Oops, sorry ! I thought that combined meant "in the same partition".
I changed the CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_COMBINED_FIS_AND_CONFIG define,
rebuilded redboot and tested the result of "fis init" command. Now, each
partition start on an erase block boundary. It affects the linux kernel
that no more forces read-only on RedBoot config partition. It solved my
issue.

Thanks to all.

PS: To stewart: I will let you inform how to do it yourself but before,
i still have to finalize, test and clean my code.