[ECOS] problem of connecting serial with GDB

hui liu fubaiqun1@yahoo.com.cn
Thu Apr 13 14:20:00 GMT 2006

Hi
  I am testing the porting of at91rm9200 that I got
from John.The redboot seems works  and
application "hello" can be build, but when I try to
connect with GDB
  by typing "set remotebuad 115200"," target
remote com1 "(in cygwin) it comes an error
say"inapproprate ioctl device" It seems that GDB can
not be connected by this protocl to com1-- It may not
be ported properly. How can I fix this problem or
which  file should I change to port GDB stub to debug
serial  ?
  Thanks ahead.
  huiliu