[ECOS] debug through seriels with GDB problem

hui liu fubaiqun1@yahoo.com.cn
Thu Apr 13 01:27:00 GMT 2006

Hi
  I am testing the porting of at91rm9200 that I got
from John.The redboot seems works  and
application "hello" can be build, but when I try to
connect with GDB
  by typing "set remotebuad 115200" & " target
remote com1 "(in cygwin) it comes an error about
to say"inappropriate ioctl for device" It seems that
GDB can not be connected by this protocl to com1.
Maybe it is caused by some inpropriate interfaces. How
can I fix this problem or where should I change?
  Thanks ahead.
  huiliu