[ECOS] RE: Trouble using lwIP (driver crash...)

Michael Grimard michaelg@maxt.com
Wed Apr 5 13:14:00 GMT 2006

I have this version. I get the sources last week.

I think the problem is not lwIP but the i82559 driver for i386 target.

Does anyone has tried lwIP with i386 target and i82559 ethernet driver?

Each time the driver receives a packet, it crashes with:

ASSERT FAIL: <5>if_i82559.c [2008]PacketRxReady() No prev EL

or

ASSERT FAIL: <5>if_i82559.c[2370]i82559_can_send() send: Excess send
recursions

Michael