[ECOS] Building Microwindows

llandre r&d2@dave-tech.it
Tue Apr 4 15:08:00 GMT 2006

>>undefined reference to `gettimeofday'
>>/home/.../t4d-mw_install/lib/libtarget.a(services_gfx_mw_client.o): In
>>function `GrClose':
>>/home/.../ecosrepo/services/gfx/mw/v2_0_42/src/nanox/client.c:424:
>>undefined reference to `alarm'
>

> alarm is a POSIX function. Try starting with the POSIX template.

Andrew,

thanks a lot for your tip.
1) I created a new configuration starting from the POSIX template
2) I manually resolved several dependancies mostly related to ISO C
libraries
3) I added the gettimeofday function in time.cxx in posix package.

After these operations I was able to build the application.

After enabling Microwindows I noted a lot of warning messages like this:

.../include/cyg/kernel/mqueue.inl:108: warning: inlining failed in call
to 'cyg_bool Cyg_Mqueue::check_this(cyg_assert_class_zeal) const':
--param inline-unit-growth limit reached

Is it safe to increase the inline limit (by default it is 7000)?

--
llandre

DAVE Electronics System House - R&D Department
web:   http://www.dave-tech.it
email: r&d2@dave-tech.it