[ECOS] problem with select()

Маврин Геннадий genamavr@mail.ru
Tue Apr 4 14:52:00 GMT 2006

I searched the bug in email archive and didn't find it.
I downloaded latest source codes. I have found a list of changes of
select.cxx file in the \ecos\packages\io\fileio\current\ChangeLog file:
2005-10-20  Andrew Lunn  <andrew.lunn@ascom.ch>

	* src/select.cxx: Needs sys/time.h for struct timeval.

2004-12-15  Andrew Lunn  <andrew.lunn@ascom.ch>

	* src/select.cxx (cyg_pselect): We need the oldmask under all
	conditions.

2004-12-01  Alex Paulis and Cameron Taylor  <ctaylor@waverider.com>

	* include/fileio.h: Changed si_thread to si_waitFlag
	* src/select.cxx: Improved efficiency: 1. Only threads waiting
	on a selector are woken up in selwake. This is done by swapping
	the condition variable for an event flag and registering threads
	for wakeup in selrecord. 2. No mutex is now required. 3. Search
	through the FD mask much streamlined.

2004-10-01  Oyvind Harboe  <oyvind.harboe@zylin.com>

        * src/select.cxx: place the CYGBLD_ATTRIB_INIT_PRI such that it
	compiles for gcc 3.4.2 which is more picky about its placement.

2004-07-23 Oyvind Harboe <oyvind.harboe@zylin.com>

	* src/select.cxx: now correctly returns from select() on
	e.g. closed file pointers.

2004-01-07  Jonathan Larmour  <jifl@eCosCentric.com>

	* src/select.cxx: No need to make pselect() dependent on
	CYGPKG_POSIX - that would depend on the arguments. Assert instead,
	and more correctly make it contingent on CYGPKG_POSIX_SIGNALS.

2003-12-03  Dan Jakubiec  <djakubiec@yahoo.com>

	* src/select.cxx (pselect): Fixed the pselect() call to correctly
	handle NULL timeout arguments.  The previous implementation would
	cause a random timeout value to be used.

That is all changes since December 2003.
It's looks like my problem was not fixed. From my point of view all versions
(including latest) of cyg_pselect() function don't works correctly.

Gennady