[ECOS] Trouble using lwIP (driver crash...)

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Apr 4 13:33:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 09:20:28AM -0400, Michael Grimard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I compile without the File IO package I got:
>
> In file included from
> /my_path_to_ecos/ecos/packages/infra/current/src/diag.cxx:65:
> /my_path_to_ecos/ecos_lwip_install/include/limits.h:175:37:
> cyg/fileio/limits.h: No such file or directory

This does not look like a direct lwip problem.

Could you find out why limits.h is trying to include
cyg/fileio/limits.h. To me it seems like a configuration problem, but
i'm jumping to a conclusion with very limmited information. Could you
export your configuration and post it.

> For nc_test_slave, I got the "Not Applicable" message when I ran it, but I
> didn't try it before running nc_test_master, since nc_test_slave is part of
> the tests that come with lwIP. Maybe, it needs to be remove?

The reason the test has been kept is that we hope the upstream
maintains of lwip will put back the setsockopt() calls the test needs.

        Andrew