[ECOS] Bug in redboot/flash.c (fis_update_directory) with CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_COMBINED_FIS_AND_CONFIG

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Apr 4 08:26:00 GMT 2006

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 09:56:13AM +0200, Lars Povlsen wrote:

> I hit upon this bug when having
> CYGSEM_REDBOOT_FLASH_COMBINED_FIS_AND_CONFIG enabled, which caused the
> config never to be written to flash - just the directory parts.
>
> I'm kinda jinxed by the fact that nobody else have seen this - I'm the
> only one using COMBINED_FIS_AND_CONFIG? It looks like the most recent
> change (asl) broke it?

Building and installing redboot is something that people don't do very
often. So bugs like this take time to be discovered.

> I have attached the diffs.

Thanks. It looks good. I will take a closer look later and commit it.

        Thanks
                Andrew