[ECOS] cyg_alarm_initilize

vasantha.rajan vasantha.rajan@cranessoftware.com
Mon Apr 3 14:11:00 GMT 2006

I have some problem in cyg_alarn_initialize() API.

 Our code contains nearly 20 threads sheduled to run. In one particular
 thread we have cyg_alarm_initilize() api as give below,
 cyg_alarm_initialize(handle_alarmTbcn,cyg_current_time() + 10 , 0 );(ie my
 alarm triggers fo every 100ms)

 In my CDL i have my CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR value as 1000000000 and
 CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR value as 100.

 My problem is the code strucks at some point, I think there is some problem
 with alarm api and kernel timer.plz help me...........

 we use arm excalibur board and ecos 2.0 version.

 Thanks
 vasanth