[ECOS] News: eCos now belongs to eCosCentric?

Daniel Morris danielm@eCosCentric.com
Thu Sep 29 21:56:00 GMT 2005

Hi Grant,

To answer the question of the Subject (eCos now belongs to eCosCentric?),
no & neither does a Free press! ;-)

On Thu, Sep 29, 2005 at 03:30:53PM -0500, Grant Edwards wrote:
> >From LinuxDevices.com http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS8469209626.html
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Some organisations publish announcements "as-is", others perform
editorial review and add comment, examine from a fresh angle etc.

Please refer to the original joint announcement regarding the certified
ports of Jungo's USB stacks (host/device & OTG) with eCosPro at:-

http://www.ecoscentric.com/news/press-050927.shtml

(Also published in this month's newsletter from Jungo). You can also
find recent news items linked from the front page of our website and
also archived in the news section.

Kind regards,
 Daniel

  Daniel Morris - Sales & Marketing Director
  eCosCentric - The eCos and RedBoot experts
  Tel: +44 1223 245 571 - info@eCosCentric.com
  DDI: +44 1269 591 171 - danielm@eCosCentric.com