[ECOS] FW: [ECOS] IXDP425 SDRAM CONFIG & Linux ATAGS

Dave dave@cc0.net
Wed Sep 28 18:31:00 GMT 2005

CYGARC_PHYSICAL_ADDRESS(CYGHWR_REDBOOT_ARM_LINUX_TAGS_ADDRESS)

0x100

arch/arm/mach-ixp425/arch.c

#ifdef CONFIG_ARCH_IXDP425
BOOT_PARAMS(0x0100)

Is there another location I should be looking in the kernel for
machine_desc.boot_params?

Thanks!

-Dave