[ECOS] ecos.sourceware.org server downtime

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Wed Sep 28 16:38:00 GMT 2005

The machine running all the eCos project services, ecos.sourceware.org
(aka sourceware.org aka sources.redhat.com) will be down this weekend,
Saturday October 1. Its services are being transferred to a new larger and
faster machine.

Hopefully it will only be down for a few hours, but it would be wise not
to expect it back until Sunday. Obviously we will try to minimise the
downtime.

When it's down there will be no web service, mailing lists, CVS, nor FTP.
Let me know by direct mail if you notice any problems when it comes back.