[ECOS] Help: To create Redboot configuration partitions

Cletus Pasanha mailcletus@yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 13:06:00 GMT 2005

Hi Andrew,

I have the networking and TFTP client (using load
command) running.

Just wondering, how do I use the TFTP client to upload
the data to tftp server. As I see, there is no TFTP
server in this version of  Redboot.

Thanks,
Cletus