[ECOS] Help: To create Redboot configuration partitions

Cletus Pasanha mailcletus@yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 07:22:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am working on IXP425 development board. It has 16MB
flash.

I am able to update the Redboot image using
redboots.bin file to flash using JTAG. I am just
wondering, how do I create the following Redboot
configuration partition images to use them while JTAG.

- FIS directory
- RedBoot config

Basically, my intention is to create the whole 16MB
image and I am planning to add the Linux kernel and
Ramdisk to it.

Right now, I am using the prebuit image, which creates
these redboot configuration partitions initially.

Thanks,
Cletus