[ECOS] Redboot out of sdram for MPC8280

Oren Laskin laskin@gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:10:00 GMT 2005

I have a custom MPC8280 board that is set up very similar to the A&M
Rattler 8280 board that currently runs Redboot.  The MPC8280 custom
board has its own bootloader that I can use to load programs to sdram
at a higher address.  I can't load the Redboot RAM(built for the
Rattler) to 0x40000 where the elf is linked to using the bootloader,
but I can load it to 0x800000.  How do I change Redboot to link at
address 0x800000 instead?

Also is it possible to test ROM+RAM builds out of sdram only before
programming flash?

Thanks,

Oren