[ECOS] I2C and SPI porting help
Carlos Sobrinho
duckman@epilog.ath.cx
Fri Oct 28 15:22:00 GMT 2005
> As long as the work is truly yours, just put "self"
I'll explain better.
The graphical code is mine.
The Sharp's GP2Dx2 is mine based on their datasheet information. No code in
the datasheet, only schematics of the transfers.
The same for the sonar.
The Nokia device driver is based on the controller's datasheet and 4/5 lines
(the initialization) of some PIC assembly code.
Do I only need my copyright assignment on this conditions?
Regarding the committing, I'll need some help with the CDL part since its new
to me.
Also, some drivers need a 50/80ms wait and only one has a polled way of
checking for new measures (I2C sonar) so I guess they all need the kernel or
am I wrong?
Also, what should be the way to select the GPIO pins?
Should the drivers be device/CPU or platform or board type/specific?
WBR
Carlos Sobrinho
>
> I'd suggest that you send separate patches for each of the major
> components. That way, we can comment on them individually (it also
> makes checking and thinking about them much simpler)
>
--
#############################################################################
# Give them RADAR-GUIDED SKEE-BALL LANES and VELVEETA BURRITOS!! #
#############################################################################
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://sourceware.org/pipermail/ecos-discuss/attachments/20051028/94b86922/attachment.sig>
More information about the Ecos-discuss
mailing list