[ECOS] MMU support

Ilija Koco ilijak@siva.com.mk
Tue Oct 4 10:42:00 GMT 2005

Maybe after-all ecos is not what you could use for your app.
Instead you could see Linux wit RTAI real time extension
<http://www.rtai.org>

If you are happy with non open source (proprietary) RTOS you could see
OS-9 <http:/www.microware.com> It has support for both MMU and MMU-less
architectures.

Regards,
Ilija