[ECOS] gcc4.0 errors

Jani Monoses jani@iv.ro
Fri May 27 12:09:00 GMT 2005

Hello

with gcc4.0 for ARM I needed to remove -mno-short-load-words and -finit-priorities since
support for switches was removed (the former removed already in 3.4)
Is there any reason for keeping them around?
 From what I read -finit-priorities was ignored by gcc anyway and no-short-loads (or
malignment-traps as it is known in gcc 3.4) is neede only on pre ARMv4 architectures.

There are a few other warnings, mostly signedness differences in function arguments
passing throughout the sources.

Jani