[ECOS] Lightweight C++ multithreaded exceptions

Jerome Souquieres jerome.souquieres@kis.fr
Mon May 23 12:52:00 GMT 2005

Øyvind Harboe wrote:

>One approach to supporting multithreaded exceptions that seem to work
>quite well in my experience is to use the single threaded GCC toolchain,
>but to make the the global variable in C++ exceptions, fc_static, per
>thread.

  That's interesting. However, from what I understand, this approach
only solves the multithreaded exceptions problem. This does nothing to
ensure that the standard C++ library (including STL) is thead safe. Am I
right ?

--
  Jerome Souquieres