[ECOS] eCosPro pricing and KwikByte eval boards

Brad Petrus brad.petrus@rtc.bosch.com
Tue May 10 04:33:00 GMT 2005

Andy Voelkel wrote:

>Does anyone know how much eCosCentric charges for their ECOS ports? I'll try
>to email them in a minute, but they are in England, so there may not be
>anyone there (I can't remember the time change). If anyone here knows this
>info, I might be able to get out P.O. for an ECOS port and a eval board out
>today.
>
>The other question is whether anyone here has had any experience with the
>kwikbyte eval board? It is so cheap I can afford to buy one just as an
>evaluation tool for ECOS itself.
>
>- Andy

I have been using the kwikbyte boards with no problems! You should have
no problem contacting eCosCentric at this time - I think they arrange
their hours to be available for West Coast clients in the US.

Brad