[ECOS] Implementing file system

Raja Mallik raja.mallik@moschip.com
Wed May 4 06:30:00 GMT 2005

Hi Again,

Thanks for the info. I am able to add RAMFS to my existing BUILD tree
and cross-compile for my arm board.

I am also able to generated the test code for ramfs that are located in
ecos-2.0/packages/fs/ramfs/v2_0/tests/fileio1.c

Now I am using armboot loader to load any appilcation binary which I
compiled as:

#make INSTALL_DIR=.../Myboard_install fileio1

and I do

#arm-elf-objcopy -g -O binary fileio1 fileio1.bin

as I use for other examples which works..Note the I replace the "main()"
in examples with "cyg_user_start()"

My armboot loader supports any binary application that can be loaded at
0x30000..

With this procedure I am not able get any message that I have in the
test code "fileio1.c" ...

Am I missing something .. kindly share your thoughts!

Regards
Raja