[ECOS] GPIO blinking

alfred hitch alfred.hitch@gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:50:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I havent done led blinking ..
but I think it shouldnt be that tough ..  u can call the GPIO_HIGH ,
etc macros which are there in the whole code .. that should take that
specific GPIO high and if ur LED is on that GPIO, it should blink ..

I am not too sure first of all how come default image u have made isnt
working on IXDP425, I am also using IXP425 based board .. and it works
fine for me with default compilation on IXDP425,
may be u can post something on that here and we can try and help u with that ..

Cheers,
Alfred