[ECOS] problem with clock IRQ

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Fri Mar 25 13:29:00 GMT 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 20:51 +0200, Giuseppe Monteleone wrote:
> hi all
> i have a problem with an ARM7 porting of ecos. Where is the best
> place to reenable IRQ ? in hal_hardware_init is not good because
> the system constructors have not been initialized. I have seen
> other port that put that initialization in cyg_start. Is correct ?

It should not be necessary to explicitly enable interrupts.
This is done implicitly when the scheduler is started by arranging
that all threads start up with interrupts enabled.

If your application only has a cyg_start() function, then you
should finish it with a call to cyg_scheduler_start() once you
have your threaded environment set up.