[ECOS] Trying to get ecosconfig to work with a definitive xxxx.ecc

Erik Christiansen erik@dd.nec.com.au
Wed Mar 23 13:11:00 GMT 2005

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 10:49:39AM +0000, Bart Veer wrote:
>     Erik>    o configtool segfaults when attempting to resolve the
>     Erik>    second of 2 conflicts after "omit hardware" and deleting
>     Erik>    serial packages from the Adder template, so ecosconfig
>     Erik>    begins to look very attractive. (Happens both with Adder
>     Erik>    and fads templates.)
>
> If you have an exact sequence of steps which can reproduce this
> reliably, please consider filling in a bugzilla report.
> http://ecos.sourceware.org/problemreport.html

Bart,

OK, I've reduced it to a couple of simple steps.
It's in as bug 1000160.

> This gives you a file ecos.ecc with full details of all the
> configuration options, i.e. the 14K or so lines. ecos.ecc is the file
> you should edit for fine-grained configuration.

Doh! Grateful thanks for that, and providing understanding of the use of export.
The command line is looking very attractive now.

Erik