[ECOS] Accessing custom built driver functions in eCos.

John Taylor eestudydude@hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:28:00 GMT 2005

IÂ’ve had some trouble with accessing original device driver functions
written for eCos v2.0. Whenever the application source attempts to access a
function in the device driver, the function source is not recognised. E.g. a
simple function such as modem_wait_incoming_call(void*); written as a device
driver with an associated prototype included in a header file produces the
error: “undefined reference to modem_wait_incoming_call(&input))”. This
problem is solved if the driver file is included within the application
code, however if it is possible I would like to avoid this. Do I need to
modify devtab.h?
If anyone has any input on what may resolve this issue, I would be very
grateful.
Thanks, John.