[ECOS] 2 Questions, CVS & RAM setup

Linux HA linuxha@comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 20:11:00 GMT 2005

Can anyone help me with this, when I attempt to use cvs
to get the most recent release I get errors as follows:

mozart(pts/2)$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:/cvs/ecos login
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@ecos.sourceware.org:2401/cvs/ecos
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: reading from server: Connection reset by peer

I enter my email address as the ECOS page suggests
that any password should work.

Second question. I'm working with the AT91EB40A board.
I have external RAM (@0x2000000). When I attempt to
d/l an srec (compiled by gcc, no libraries) It complains
that I doesn't have any RAM there. How do I tell the
compile that I have RAM at 0 (256K internal after remap)
and RAM at 0x2000000 (External, 1Mx16)?

--
Linux Home Automation                 Neil Cherry
http://home.comcast.net/~ncherry/     (Text only)