[ECOS] Re: ixp425 watchdog timer

TAO.LOU婁燾 TAO.LOU@DELTADG.COM.CN
Thu Mar 17 07:34:00 GMT 2005

Hi all,

Ecos system really a good embeded system???
While I run my application code by GDB, sometimes it will success, sometimes it will make error
"Program received signal SIGILL, Illegal instruction."

What's wrong, it make me hated this system...

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
[Delta Electronics (Jiang Su) Ltd]