[ECOS] GDB: can't feedback the result of command "continue"

TAO.LOU婁燾 TAO.LOU@DELTADG.COM.CN
Thu Mar 17 03:27:00 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I install eCos on X86 target via the serial line. And every thing works fine before I input command "continue".
Compiling the hello.c in example directory, connecting the target machine, setting remotebaud and serial port,
Input command "load", all are OK!
But while I input command "continue", system don't give running result for a long time, the status is like this:

<gdb> continue
Continuing.

What a strange problem, anybody can help me? Thanks very much!!!

Regards,
Tao

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
[Delta Electronics (Jiang Su) Ltd]