[ECOS] Implicit declaration of function `printf'.....

Evandro Newuald evandro@gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 20:08:00 GMT 2005

Hello all,

I would like to perform an application on mips platform. I loaded
Template TX39 minimal simulator.When I performed the GNU make utility,
I get the folowing error:

bash-2.05b$ make
mips-tx39-elf-gcc -c -o basic1.o -g -Wall -I/cygwin/work/mips_install/include -I
usr/include -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections basic1.c
basic1.c:2:19: stdio.h: No such file or directory
basic1.c: In function `main':
basic1.c:7: warning: implicit declaration of function `printf'
make: *** [basic1.o] Error 1

In file makefile the path is correct, I shold be add another path?

Can anybody tell me how to solve this problem?

Best regards
Evandro