[ECOS] could you assist please!

Chang Grant changrant_vistachem@yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 12:52:00 GMT 2005

 Good day

     I am Mr.Chang Grant of Greatvista chemicals.We are a group of businessmen
who deal on raw materials and export into Canada,America/Europe.

 We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our costumers in America/Europe as well as making payments through you to us.
  If you are interested in transacting business with us we will be very glad.Kindly contact us.

   Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in America/Europe.

 If your interest to this proposal is affirmative forward to us

1.Full names
2.Full postal/mailing address
3.Contact telephone/fax numbers

Thanks you.