[ECOS] Re: AT91SAM7S64 and 256 ... Try this

Jokke Ramberg joakim.ramberg@ktc.se
Wed Jun 22 07:02:00 GMT 2005

ons 2005-06-22 klockan 01:23 +0200 skrev oliver munz @ s p e a g:
> Hi Joakim
>
> It seems like we work on the same thing... eCos on the sam7s-family...
>
> The kernel and all tree interrupt-driven UARTs are working... Now I
> work now on a USB-driver.
>
> I'm intressted in device-driver for the FLASH-ROM, WATCHDOG and in C++
> streams and an asm-boot-code for replacing the PLL setup in
> hal_hardware_init()...
>
> Tray this:
> Threads need 1200Byte minimum.
>
> ______Copy this in Your "ecos.db"______begin______
>
> package CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91SAM7 {
>  alias  { "Atmel AT91SAM7s64" hal_arm_at91sam7 arm_at91sam7_hal }
>  directory hal/arm/at91sam7
>  script  hal_arm_at91sam7.cdl
>  hardware
>         description "
>  Olis sam7s HAL package provides the support needed to run eCos on an
> Atmel
>  evaluation board (AT91SAM7...)."
> }
>
> target at91sam7 {
>  alias { "Atmel evaluation board (at91sam7...)" at91sam7 }
>  packages { CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
>                    CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_AT91SAM7
>                    CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_AT91
> #                   CYGPKG_DEVICES_WATCHDOG_ARM_AT91
>         }
>         description "
>  The at91sam7... target provides the packages needed to run eCos on an
> Atmel
>  evaluation board (at91sam7s64-iar IAR-free)."
> }
>
> ______Copy this in Your "ecos.db"______end______
>

> And trow the Zip in the "...\ecos\packages\hal\arm" directory...
>
> Regards
>
> Oli
Thanks. It's great to find another person doing the same port.

I will try this. Unfortunately it'll have to wait until august (holidays
etc...).

I send my version of the start-up scripts, wich seem to work fine. The
var_io.h is from the at91/var/current/include, the others are from
at91/sam7s/curent/include

Regards

Jokke