[ECOS] Redboot vs GDB application download (ARM E7T)

Ali Sina replay688@hotmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:18:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

actually now I noticed that after leaving the application execute (with no
interaction whatsoever) the board resets all by itself after a few seconds
and I get the Redboot prompt again.

What could be the cause??? Please help

AS

Hello,

is there any difference between loading an application to RAM and running it
there via Redboot as opposed to via GDB?

On the E7T with a ROM Redboot I observe the following:
Application has not crashed in months.
(go) will start the application but the systems hangs after a few seconds.

Anyone a clue as to why this could be happening?

Thanks,

AS