[ECOS] connecting a wi-fi lan card to a IXDP425 processor using the PCI slot

Rohit Agarwal rohitrules@gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:10:00 GMT 2005

Thanks a lot. This will surely encourage me to try do sthg, rather
than sitting idle. Even if I fail, ill be proud of the fact that
atleast i tried, because I believe that path to success is more
important than success itself.
ROHIT

--
if u dont know it, it doesnt exist