[ECOS] RedBoot/Basic test working... context not?

Stefan Sommerfeld sommerfeld@mikrom.de
Thu Jul 21 13:35:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm using a  XScale SO-DIMM module (Ka-Ro Triton270) and moving from the
development board to the destination plattform. If I run 'basic' or 'cache'
test on the destination plattform, it works, but context does not. I guess
context switching doesn't work, but i wonder what is the cause of this.
What is needed for context switching? I would think it's only timer/cpu
related stuff, so there couldn't be any influence from GPIO's.

Any hints why context switch doesn't work?

Bye...