[ECOS] connecting a wi-fi lan card to a IXDP425 processor using the PCI slot

L D pocketcoder@rogers.com
Wed Jul 20 18:17:00 GMT 2005

--- Rohit Agarwal <rohitrules@gmail.com> wrote:
> i know its gonna be very difficult for me, but
> unfortunately, i have
> taken up this project n now i hv no other way but to
> complete it.

I responded to your post ( 10 Jul 2005 )
  " ecos on ixdp425 to simulate a GSM network "
where you ask the same question. Did you read the the
manual? Can you find a prism card ?

you said you are very new to eCos, very new to IXP425,
new to 802.11, presumably new to TCP/IP stacks. I
agree with Andrew ...

> > You might want to evaluate if this project is
> possible given your
> > experiance and available time. To me it sounds
> like a lot of work and
> > it's not going to be easy.

Tell your supervisor you screwed up and negotiate a
penalty for switching projects. That is what school is
all about. You learnt a valuable lesson... you signed
a contract before doing the research.