[ECOS] can't find in __ DEVTAB__

HARA@KGC hara@kgc.co.jp
Wed Jul 13 11:11:00 GMT 2005

Hello.
I am embarrassed about the following problem. I made REDBOOT operated on
ROM. Next, the following sample codes were made as an application of
RAM. And, cyg_io_lookup is not found and it doesn't operate though the
program was downloaded and executed from GDB connected by the serial
port.
There are no correspondences in name and dep_name of __ DEVTAB__ and the
error seems to occur when having checked it with GDB.

In CONFIG TOOL:
eCos HAL
	Platform-independent HAL options
		Route diagnostic output to debug channel :OFF
			Mangler used on diag output :-disable
	ROM monitor support
		Enable use of virtual vector calling interface
:ON-disable
			Inherrit console setting from ROM monitor :OFF
			Debug channle is configurable :OFF-disable
			Console channel is configurable :ON-disable
			Initialize whole of virtual vector :OFF
			Claim virtual vector table entries by default
:OFF
			Claim comms virtual vectors :OFF
		Work with a ROM monitor :on - GDb_stub

Serial Device drivers
	TTY-mode serial device drivers :ON
		HAL/diag serial device drivers :ON
		TTY mode HAL/diag channel :ON
		TTY mode channel #0 :ON
			TTY mode channel #0 devidce :/dev/ser0
	Hardware serial device driver :ON
//======= sample source =====
#include <cyg/kernel/kapi.h>
#include <cyg/io/io.h>
#include <cyg/infra/diag.h>

void cyg_user_start( void )
{
	cyg_io_handle_t tty_hdl;
	int err;
	char output_string[]="HElo There!!\n";
	cyg_uint32 output_len=sizeof( output_string);

	err =cyg_io_lookup( "/dev/ser0", &tty_hdl);

	if( err )
	{
		return;
	}
	err =cyg_io_write( tty_hdl, output_string, &output_len );
	if( err )
	{
		return;
	}
}

It sets it to. Is there a problem in the setting somewhere?Moreover, in
which ROM monitor or RAM application program Gawa is there a problem?
My best regards.
--
C  Yukihisa Hara(hara@kgc.co.jp)