[ECOS] A suitable x86 based board

R Vamshi Krishna vamshi@cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon Jul 11 13:12:00 GMT 2005

Yeah PC Motherboard is also fine. But what I wanted was that is it
possible to do away with a floppy drive totally ?

We have hard-disk/usb pen drive for logging data ..
And we have ideflash.

Is it possible to have the application on the hard-drive/usb-pen drive
/flash such that manual loading can be done away with.

Sorry if the question is too naive ..

-- Vamshi