[ECOS] download Application to load redboot on an Intel x86 PC

Mukund JB. mukundjb@esntechnologies.co.in
Wed Jul 6 04:46:00 GMT 2005

Dear Gray,

Thanks for the quick response.
I have a quick requirement of booting my X86 with Redboot monitor.
Could you suggest some way to write to the floppy and execute it
quickly?

I mean is there a code which I can use to prepare the redboot boot
floppy by writing it to the floppy?

Waiting for your valuable suggestion.
Regards,
Mukund Jampala