[ECOS] lwip on an AT91 EB55

Jani Monoses jani@iv.ro
Tue Jan 18 14:45:00 GMT 2005

> There is need for 2 connections .. on control and one data connection.
>
> The control connection works fine ... but when I want to send data
> through the data connection then only is made the connection but can't
> receive or send data throw it.

Is the data connection made from the same side as the control connection? Active or
passive FTP. I know lwip is mostly tested in server apps but it should work as a
connection initiator too.
You might want to try the app using the linux synthetic target first, or something non-PPP
anyway to narrow the problem.

Jani