[ECOS] The performance of ethernet driver and freebsd stack is not good

Jack jackeex0908@gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:51:00 GMT 2005

My point is that why the stack performance is so bad.
If my application is router or something networking application, how
can I imporve that?
About uclinux testing, I port the nc_test_slave program on the same
hardware platform but uclinux OS.
Now, I need to figure out that is ecos os suitable for networking
application, like router on my hardware platform?

Jack