[ECOS] __dso_handle, __cxa_atexit undefined

Andrew Lunn andrew@lunn.ch
Tue Feb 8 17:00:00 GMT 2005

On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 05:33:04PM +0100, Armin Steinhoff wrote:
> Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> schrieb am 08.02.2005 09:23:43:
>
> > On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 11:08:50PM +0100, Armin Steinhoff wrote:
> > > Andrew Lunn <andrew@lunn.ch> schrieb am 07.02.2005 15:50:53:
> > >
> > > [ clip ..]
>

> > Are you realy sure you have anoncvs?
>
> Yes ... I have now re-installed the version 2.0  and the latest version from anoncvs.
>
> Then I have build the library with the template "i386 PC target with RTL8139 ethernet" and the
> repository of the anoncvs.

OK. I think you said earlier you were building for the synthetic
target. What i've said it correct for the synthic target, but not for
the pc target. In that cause i suggest you use a different toolchain,
which you can download from ecos.sourceware.org:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/getstart.html

> The problem seems to be that the synth_entry.c module has not been
> compiled and not added to the libtarget.a library.
>
> BTW ... what is a synthetic target ??

It runs eCos as a process on top of linux and uses synthetic hardware.

http://ecos.sourceware.org/docs-latest/ref/synth.html

        Andrew