[ECOS] redboot and uImage ??

Alfred Wong alfred.wong80@gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 02:28:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your help ..  We have been able to get our ixdp425
based board up using redboot ..
Things are looking good ..

I have one more querry btw ..
Is it possible to use redboot to boot a uImage instead of zImage .. we
have been successfull with ..
What exact change would the exec / go command need ..

we had been using the following command to get zImage up .

 exec -c "console=ttyS1,115200 root=/dev/mtdblock4 rw, mem=64M@0x0000000

Cheers,
Wang