[ECOS] Programing flash on a PhyCore PCM-995 (MPC555 processor) by parallel port.

BUFFENOIR buffenc@yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 1 10:06:00 GMT 2005

Hello,

I have a phyCore MPC555 development board and I wish
download eCos on the flash memory. But I use cygwin on
Windows XP and I can only transfer program on a
parallel port (with BDM interface, MSI Wiggler). Which
software can I use ? I test Trace32 (evaluation
licence) from Lauterbach but, when I execute the
serial example, nothing append. At the beginning, I
try to transfer the program with Metrowerk CodeWarrior
but there was an error (No PC entry point).

I am new in real-time and embedded software
development. Can you help me ?

Best regards,
Christophe Buffenoir