[ECOS] scheduling problem

vasantha.rajan vasantha.rajan@cranessoftware.int
Wed Dec 21 13:38:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

 We use Ecos and lwip_stack to develop our application.

 I have some doubts.

 1.What is the difference bewteen threads resumed before scheduler_start()
 and threads resumed after scheduler_start().

 2.has the scheduler have control over the threads resumed before
 scheduler_start()?? If not how these threads are controlled and scheduled.

 3.I have resumed a thread before scheduler_start() (only thread my
 application has) and used cyg_thread_delay(),but my program got struck at
 that point (i guess the code checks for pending DSR's.... but I am not
 sure)

 Plz reply

 Regards
 vasanth