[ECOS] Tuning the clock Tick Time

R Vamshi Krishna vamshi@cse.iitb.ac.in
Mon Dec 19 22:02:00 GMT 2005

I think it was my mistake because I did not properly phrase my question.
In RTLinux not only latencies but also periodicity of threads can also be
given in terms of Micro-Seconds.

So in eCos when I correspondigly write alarms, I want to be able to set
alarms of micro-seconds range.

Is it possible ??

If Context switches are indeed in micro-seconds range, and default
tick-time is 100 per second, then how can I find out the exact time for
context switch in eCos ?

--
Regards,
Vamshi