[ECOS] Finding Interrupt Vector Number for PIT

AbdullahKhateeb Khan khateeb4u@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 04:38:00 GMT 2005

I am using Intel P-4 Desktop computer as a target. My
host platform is an i386-pc (window based)

#define PC_PIT_CONTROL  (0x43)
#define PC_PIT_CLOCK_0	(0x40)
#define PC_PIT_CLOCK_1	(0x41)
#define PC_PIT_CLOCK_2	(0x42)

The above mentioned piece of code is taken from
"var_intr.h". It shows that Programmable Interval
Timer (PIT) includes three seperate timers. The
addresses 0x40, 0x41, 0x42, 0x43 are the I/O addresses
used to program these timers. I know how to program
these Timers in different modes.

To program any of these timers to generate interrupt
and to map an ISR at its interrupt i need to know the
interrupt vector number where i have to store the
address of ISR.

-How can i find the interrupt vector number of
PC_PIT_CLOCK_0?