[ECOS] Why does cyg_thread_delay() not return?

Gary Thomas gary@mlbassoc.com
Tue Aug 2 23:50:00 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 08:45 +0900, Judong Kim wrote:
> Hi everyone!!
>
> I am working on network equipment, ecos-1.3.1-cvs and mpc850.
>
> My problem is that cyg_thread_delay() function does not return, exactly Cyg_Scheduler::unlock() in cyg_thread_delay().
> But this is not all the time happened. Just, when network packets are flooded.
>
> Now, I guess this is because of some kind of interrupts. But I am not sure.
>
> Please, can anybody give some helps!

It could be interrupts, but it could be a number of things.
* Did you remember to include <cyg/kernel/kapi.h> in your program?
* Have you run the standard tests on your platform to make sure
  that interrupts, etc, are working?

Note: 1.3.1 is now more than 5 years old!  You really should
update to the latest code base.