[ECOS] ECOS/Redboot -- Several Questions

Frank Robbins frank.Robbins@analogue-micro.com
Sat Apr 30 03:33:00 GMT 2005

I think you may need to read the PQ1 manual a bit more ......

The PQ1 comes out of reset with CS0 owning all of the 4Gig address space
hence the flash is always normally at zero to start with. Then normally
this is then reduced and relocated up to  0xfe000000  and the SDRAM then
located back down to zero. Hence the boot loader starts in flash offset
of 0x00000000 then runs with offset 0xfe000000 in flash then usually it
copies its self into SDRAM (.. after setting this up of course.)  from
address offset 0x00000000.

Please note: The MBX template is VERY OUT OF date

Regards

Frank Robbins

Email: frank.robbins@analogue-micro.com

web:http://www.analogue-micro.com