[ECOS] Asserts and Tracing

Ruchika Singh rusingh@ecs.umass.edu
Fri Apr 29 07:22:00 GMT 2005

Hi:

I am interested in studying the program flow in ecos. I enable asserts and
tracing in configuration however when I run my application, I see( what I
think is) an incomplete output.  (attached jpeg)

This output doesn not include the complete application result, which I get
when I run without asserts enabled.  My application had two threads, one of
which is a simple matrix multiplication. I do see the result of matrix
multiplication when run without asserts. What I perceive is that the asserts
output is until the Thread A is switched. Why don't I see output/traces after
that?

Where might I be going wrong. Please provide insights. I am interested in
studying program flow before /after context switching.

Thanks
-R.