[ECOS] configtool problems

Andrew Armstrong andrew@2a.org.uk
Thu Apr 28 09:56:00 GMT 2005

I am running windows XP SP2 and have installed cygwin with the required
packages stated on ecos website. Having downloaded ecos-install.tcl and
installed ecos into the default location /opt/ecos, I have tried to run
configtool.exe. The program appears on my screen and then disappears quickly
with no visible error message. Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong or
where to look for some error information.

I am keen to investigate the possibilities of ecos so any help would be
greatly appreciated in getting a working version up and running.

Regards

Andrew Armstrong